Homemade taco seasoning makes an easy, homemade gift to give to friends, party hosts and hostesses, or teachers. It trumps the packaged kind on taste and freshness–plus it doesn’t have preservatives, anti-caking agents, or hydrogenated oils like many of those mixes do.
Here’s all you need:
- Recipe for taco seasoning: Here is my recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Jars: I bought these at Michael’s (similar to these at Target).
- Labels: I bought these Martha Stewart Crafts Border Labels at Michael’s.
- Craft Twine: I found this in the dollar bin at Target, similar to this at Michael’s. You could also use any kind of ribbon.
- How to make homemade vanilla extract & vanilla sugar: 7 Holiday Gifts For Your Favorite Foodie
- What to grab when you need a last-minute gift: 5 Last-Minute Holiday Food Gifts
- Inspiration for the cooks in your life: Budget-Friendly Gift Ideas for Cooks