These honey soy glazed pork chops have been a dinner staple in our kitchen for years. They’re so fast to make, I always have the sauce ingredients on hand, and it’s all made in one pan. I like to serve this with rice or couscous to soak up the extra, yummy sauce.
Hope you enjoy this easy weeknight meal!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 3/4" thick
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each chop.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chops and cook each side until brown and cooked through (I usually remove them when they are still just ever-so-slightly pink because they will continue to cook out of the pan--safe internal temperature for pork chops is 145 degrees.)
- While the chops are cooking, combine honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and cornstarch in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Transfer chops to a plate.
- With heat still on medium, add minced garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, for about 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce mixture to the pan and let it cook, stirring frequently, for about a minute. It will boil and thicken.
- Spoon sauce over chops and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 chop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Saturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 509mgCarbohydrates: 16gSugar: 15gProtein: 26g
Here are two more quick dinner recipes you might like:
[Tweet “Quick Weeknight Meal: Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops”]