Homemade peanut butter is simple, wholesome, and easy to make. Just one ingredient needed!
Homemade peanut butter is so easy and so delicious. Do you have peanuts, a food processor, and about two minutes? That’s all you need to make your own peanut butter.
You might also like: Easy No-Flour Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (4 Ingredients)
How to make homemade peanut butter
Measure out 2 cups of peanuts. Place them in the bowl of your food processor, attach the lid, and turn it on.
After several seconds, it will look like this.
Then it will come together in a ball and look like this.
Then finally the oil will release and it will look like this.
- 2 cups peanuts, plain or roasted/salted
- chocolate chips, salt, honey, or add-ins of your choice
- Place peanuts in the bowl of a food processor and turn on.
- Continue running the food processor while the peanuts break up. First, the mixture will resemble sand, then it will come together in clumps, then form a ball that will bang around the food processor. Finally the peanuts will release their oils and become a smooth mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, salt, honey, or any other add-ins of your choice if desired.
- Place peanut butter in an airtight container. Store at room temperature if using within a week. Otherwise, store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 223mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 9g