These easy 4 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies are quick, hearty, and filling and made with simple pantry ingredients you probably have on hand — no brown sugar or baking soda required!
The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough. I know it’s not right. Or safe for that matter. (Yet sometimes I do it anyway.)
That’s why I love these cookies: They taste like peanut butter cookie dough, even after they’re baked. And they only contain four ingredients–all of which you probably have right now in your kitchen.
These are also so hearty, even just one little cookie is really satisfying.
|You might also like: The BEST No Bake Cookies|
Here’s a quick video of how to make them:
Easy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Roll into 1-inch balls or drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet (I use a cookie scoop).
- Press the tops of the cookies with the back of a fork (dipped in sugar) to make a crisscross design.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or just until the tops start to look dry.
- Cool 1-2 minutes, then remove from baking sheet and place on cooking rack.
[clickToTweet tweet=”4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies” quote=”4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies”]