These Broccoli & Cauliflower Bites are kid-friendly and simple to make with just a few ingredients. Perfect for snack time and lunch boxes!
If your kids are still learning to like veggies like broccoli and cauliflower, these little nuggets can help. They’re just the right size for snacks and lunch boxes and can be eaten warm or cold (and dunked into ketchup if that sweetens the deal).
|You might also like: Veggie Nuggets|
Here’s how to make them:
Steam the veggies in the microwave or on the stove until they’re soft. Then place them in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Just like this!
Transfer the finely chopped veggies to a bowl and add breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, and garlic salt.
|Get More: All My Top Posts About Packing Lunches|
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy!
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower florets on the stove or in the microwave, then pulse in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer chopped broccoli and cauliflower to a medium bowl and add beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoonful into the mini muffin pan and press down tops gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned, then remove them to a cooling rack. Serve warm or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 bite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Saturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 2g
This page contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you purchase a product through these links, your cost will be the same but I will receive a small commission.