Thank you to ALDI for sponsoring this post!
One day last January, I was at ALDI for my weekly shopping trip and decided to snap some photos for a post on this blog. I wanted to show newcomers the basics of shopping at ALDI and highlight 20 of the items that are almost always in my cart. I figured it might help newbies know where to start and give regular shoppers some new ideas. Read: How to Shop at ALDI + My 20 Favorite Things to Buy.
I had no idea that the post would become my most popular post. EVER!
Since then, I’ve discovered many new must-haves and rounded up 20 of my new ALDI finds. Check out the first five below, then head over to the ALDI Simply Smarter Living blog and read Faves From An ALDI Registered Dietitian for rest of the list:
1. Earthly Grains Quick Cook Ancient Grain Mixes: Whole grains like Bulgur and Farro are a nice change from rice and couscous, and I appreciate that I can get them at ALDI.
2. SimplyNature Applesauce Cups: I like that this applesauce doesn’t have any added sugar and comes in different flavors that my kids love.
3. SimplyNature Organic Quinoa: I like putting this high-protein seed into green salads and baked goods.
4. Little Salad Bar Hummus: I usually make my own hummus, but I like this kind too. (Roasted Pine Nut is my favorite variety.) It’s especially good scooped up with the Savoritz Sea Salt Pita Crackers or Savortiz Woven Wheat Crackers.
5. Season’s Choice Frozen Fruit: These have no added sugar and are perfect for the smoothies I make every morning.
Get the rest of the list here: Faves From An ALDI Registered Dietitian
What are YOUR favorite things to buy at ALDI?