Get organized and lose the “what’s for dinner” stress! Grab a free meal planning worksheet that puts your grocery list and menu planning all in one place.
“I use this every week! I usually sit down and try to plan two to three weeks at a time. It has been a game changer for me.”
Meal planning is the gift that keeps on giving. Spending ten minutes on it at the beginning of the week means no more 5:30 “What’s-for-dinner??” angst.
A crucial step in meal planning is food shopping. Ever made a last-minute dash to the store where, run in for garlic, come out with $150 worth of other stuff–and completely forget the garlic?
You might also like: How a Dinner Formula Changes Meal Planning Forever
How this worksheet is different
- It includes a spot for your weekly meal plan–because planning meals and building a grocery list at the same time saves you time and money.
- It’s organized by grocery category–so no more zig-zagging around the store.
- It comes in a one-store or two-store version–in case that’s your weekly routine.
How to use this worksheet
Sketch out a dinner plan for the week
Focus first on what you already have on hand, like chicken breasts in the freezer or some broccoli that should be eaten soon.
Keep your schedule in mind as you map out the week too:
- Have a crazy, soccer-filled Tuesday evening? Pencil in a frozen pizza or leftovers that can be quickly reheated.
- Got a lazy Sunday? That’s a perfect day for a hours-long pot roast in the oven.
Build your grocery list
Fill in the list with items you need for your dinners, plus other things for the week. The goal is to avoid unplanned trips to grab forgotten items.
This sheet is organized by category to simplify shopping and avoid zig-zagging across the store.
Get your worksheet
Tap the button below to get a copy of the sheet if you shop at one store:Get the sheet for 1 store
Tap the button below to get a copy of the sheet if you shop at two stores:Get the sheet for 2 stores
Conquer “Dinner Dread” forever
This free worksheet is a huge step toward feeling less stress every week.
If you’re ready to get organized around dinner for good and have a plan every week (AND a solid back-up plan), check out my No-Stress Dinner Planner.
It’s built around the meals YOUR family likes best and the schedule you have NOW.
You can get a printed spiral-bound copy or an instant-access PDF download.
Take a peek at the No-Stress Dinner Planner.