I’m an award-winning writer and reporter specializing in nutrition, and my work has been published in a variety of magazines including Family Circle, Prevention, Shape, Eating Well, Health, and Fitness.
I currently serve as an Advisor for Parents magazine and a blogger for WebMD.
- How to Raise a Healthy Eater (in a Junk Food World)
- 15 Pregnancy Power Foods
- Eating for Two: Healthy Pregnancy Nutrition Tips
- Feed Your Baby’s Brain During Pregnancy
- What’s Your Diet Doing this Weekend?
- Outsmart Your Cravings
- Stealth Salt
- 8 Key Things To Look For On A Food Label
Eating Well Magazine:
- Healthy Snacking Strategies To Keep You On Track
- Common Cold Remedies: How To Stay Healthy This Winter
- 6 Diabetes Food Myths That Need to Go
- 5 Things to Know About Clean Eating
- Intuitive Eating Can Help You Make Peace With Food
- A Dietitian’s Honest Thoughts About Weight
Named in the Best of the Web Awards by Parents magazine 2016: “She’s engaging and relevant for moms trying to feed their family well.”
Named Best Blog For Parents by Health magazine 2015: “From tricks for tackling finicky eaters to advice on navigating food allergies, busy mom-of-two Sally Kuzemchak, RD, has got it covered with a voice that’s reassuring and relatable.”
I collaborated with Cooking Light on Dinnertime Survival Guide, a cookbook for busy families. I also authored The 101 Healthiest Foods For Kids.
I’ve been featured and quoted in magazines, newspapers, television, and radio on a variety of topics including meal planning, children’s nutrition, and strategies for healthy eating.