T-Riffic Tilapia Tacos
Prep Time 19 minutes
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Spice Mixture:
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups angel hair slaw or shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Chopped fresh cilantro optional
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture over both sides of fillets. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cool slightly. Place fish in a large bowl; break into pieces with 2 forks.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates. Arrange ½ cup slaw on each tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; Top each serving with ¼ cup tomato, 2 tablespoons red onion, 1 tablespoon green onions and about 3 tablespoons lime crema. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
Serving: 2tacos | Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 208mg | Sugar: 5g