Like everyone else, I’m making up this parenting thing as I go along–occasionally getting it right, frequently stumbling. Feeding my kids is no exception. Even as a dietitian with a bunch of initials after my name, I wasn’t prepared for the curve-balls thrown at me by my kids when it came to food. And really, who would be ready for peanut butter toast jags, three-month dinner boycotts, and unreasonable little tyrants at the dinner table every night?
Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School is a smart, comprehensive manual for feeding kids in a way that instills lifelong healthy habits in your children but keeps you sane. The book has sections on babies, toddlers & preschoolers, school-age children, and teens and focuses on three fundamentals:
- WHAT to feed your child: The nuts & bolts of the nutrition kids need.
- HOW to feed your child: The actions & attitudes to take.
- WHY your child behaves that way: How development & your child’s temperament play a role.
They’re also giving away one copy of Fearless Feeding to a lucky winner.
To enter, please leave a comment at the end of this post telling me your biggest challenge when it comes to feeding your kids. To increase your odds of winning, you can also leave up to three additional comments:
- “Like” Real Mom Nutrition on Facebook here AND Fearless Feeding here, then leave me another comment telling me that you did.
- Subscribe to my blog using the “Subscribe By Email” box on the right, then leave me a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow me on Twitter here, tweet about the giveaway, then leave me a comment that includes a copy of your tweet.
The giveaway ends Wednesday May 22 at noon Eastern Time. I’ll choose a winner at random through Random.org‘s number generator. U.S. residents only, please.
Disclaimer: I received a complementary copy of Fearless Feeding.