To celebrate the back-to-school season, I’m hosting a giveaway with some of my favorite lunch box gear and snacks! Here’s what one lucky Real Mom Nutrition reader will get:
1. One set of four EasyLunchboxes. These are our go-to lunch boxes because they’re durable, dishwasher-safe, and come in a set of four so there’s always a clean container to grab. They also fit perfectly in our soft-sided lunch bags.
2. One Titan Deep Freeze Expandable Lunch Box. This lunch bag stays cold for up to 12 hours thanks to two “ice walls”. Plus, it zips open to double its capacity (it can accommodate TWO EasyLunchboxes when zipped open). Great for kids who need an after-school snack before sports and other activities. Choose between black/silver and navy/red.
3. One set of silicone cups: I use these to divide the EasyLunchboxes compartments even further. They’re made of food-grade silicone, are BPA-free, flexible, and reusable. This is a set of 12 round cups plus 12 rectangular cups. (Of course, you could also bake with them too!)
4. One signed copy of my book, The 101 Healthiest Foods For Kids. This is a guidebook to the healthiest whole foods for kids and includes 26 recipes plus answers to some of your biggest nutrition questions.
5. A one-year supply of Clif ZBars. This is my son’s new favorite bar. They’re made with organic ingredients like oats and nut butter, contain 10-12 grams of whole grains per serving, and are a good source of fiber. They’re also free from ingredients like artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Enter using the form below. U.S. residents only please!