In honor of our kids returning to school, I’m hosting a back to school giveaway with some of my favorite lunch box gear and food! Here’s what one Real Mom Nutrition reader will get:
- 1 PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag in the print of your choice: These bags fold down, freeze overnight, then keep the lunch chilled all morning (no cold packs needed!).
- 1 set of Russbe Reusable Snack & Sandwich Bags in the print of your choice: These durable bags are perfect for lunch boxes and snacks and can be washed and reused again and again.
- 1 set of Lunch Bites Lunch Box Notes: I love these sweet notes you can pack in your child’s lunch box that have trivia, jokes, ideas for random acts of kindness, and encouraging messages to brighten your child’s day.
- 12 Stemilt Apples: Crisp and sweet for packing in lunch boxes and backpacks–and you’ll be getting a box of what’s in peak season straight from the grower in Washington state.
- 1 set of Totally Bamboo utensils: These are ideal when you need to send utensils with your child’s lunch but don’t want to use disposable (or risk packing your nice flatware).
- 1 copy of Best Lunch Box Ever by Katie Morford, RD: This cookbook is packed with recipes for main courses, snacks, salads, and sweet treats for your child’s lunch box.
Enter using the form below. U.S. residents only please!
Disclosure: I’m happy to be working with Stemilt this year, but I wasn’t compensated for including them in this giveaway. Thank you to ALL the brands who are participating!