Thanks to Applegate for sponsoring this post!
Love deli meat–but sometimes wonder how it was made and what’s inside?
Just in time for picnic season, Applegate is spreading some “Peace of Meat”–the serene state of mind you get when you can pronounce all of the ingredients in your lunchmeats and feel good about feeding them to your family. Applegate deli meats are always free of artificial ingredients and preservatives, and they’re made from vegetarian-fed, humanely treated animals with no antibiotics ever.
This is the second year I’m working with Applegate as an advisor on their Sandwich Board, because I respect their mission to change the meat that people eat. I’m happy to be hosting this giveaway for a fabulous Applegate Picnic Kit, which we thoroughly enjoyed over the weekend (see photos above).
Applegate will send a Picnic Kit to one Real Mom Nutrition reader. The kit includes:
- Applegate Naturals Oven Roasted Turkey, Smoked Turkey, Genoa Salami, and Black Forest Ham
- Applegate Naturals Cheddar Cheese and Provolone Cheese
- Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise and Spicy Brown Mustard
- Rudi’s VIP coupon (good for one loaf of bread)
- Applegate Picnic Blanket
- Applegate Picnic Cooler Pack
- Ring Toss Game
- Applegate Bandanas that double as utensil carriers
- Picnic Tray
HOW TO ENTER
You can earn up to 3 entries:
1. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite kind of sandwich (entry #1).
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #whatsinyoursandwich and leave me a comment telling me you did (entry #3).
The giveaway will end Monday June 1 at noon Eastern Time and the winner will be chosen at random. (U.S. residents only please.)