This summer, I want to…
1. Make many, many batches of homemade ice cream in my turquoise Cuisinart ICE-21.
2. Learn how to dry or freeze the extra herbs from my garden instead of letting them go to waste.
3. Go blueberry picking with my kids. Eat so many berries I feel sick. Repeat.
4. Drink a cold beer with lemon on the beach.
5. Find multiple excuses to make these homemade Fudgesicles.
6. Make homemade lemonade with my kids.
7. Pick peaches at the orchard and then (re)learn how to can them.
8. Buy Swiss chard at the farmer’s market and finally figure out how to cook it, maybe in a meal like this.
9. Keep chunks of watermelon in my freezer so I can have fresh watermelon juice whenever I want it.
10. Eat outside more than inside, with people I love.
What’s on YOUR summer bucket list?